Weight loss tracker

Saturday 16 June 2012

Drumroll please:::::::::

This morning weigh-in: 170.2lbs.

I AM NORMAL!
(as far as the much berated BMI chart goes:25)


(and not in any reference to my occasional mental state - according to D.)

But I have NEVER been in the "green zone" of the BMI chart. Hell, I haven't been 170lbs since I was... what? 14?

So let celebrate this fabulous Saturday morning by looking back on what I've achieved so far: from 234.6 to 170.2 in under 12 months. Thank you very much!

I'm not denying that there is still work to be done. But right now I'm celebrating. And not by baking something or eating ice cream. No. I'm celebrating by sharing my accomplishment with you all.

Can I have a T-shirt please???

1 comment:

trishajo said...

ahhhh congrats girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!